Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 169: Progress


 Today was a tough day for me, we all have days like that.  I needed a moment and when my husband who'd already worked 2.5 hours overtime got home, I ran away with my camera.  I took stuff everywhere, I've been trying to take these cranes for weeks. I gave up mainly because I'm beat between life, kids & school, but its so worth it.  I was pulling out of the parking lot and rolled down my window and took this.  I finally got the crane picture I wanted.

6 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

Nice! Great shot!

Ingrid said...

Wow Dijea, It was definitely worth the wait. Great shot.

Baynard Family of Austin, Texas said...

I really like it! I love those kind of shots.

Better with a Bow said...

Another fantastic photo! Hang in there kid!

David Abbishaw said...

Fantastic, You should have this one on the wall.

Breanna said...

Awesome shot! Sometimes it's better to wait! Love it!