My mother brought me a box from her closet for my birthday. I'm sure you are all jumping for joy - I mean who doesn't want a box of stuff that has been sitting in the closet at the folks house for 25 years. Let me tell you what was in that box:
- Nikon 50mm 1.8f lens with a sky 1a filter on it.
- Tamron Adaptall 2 80/210mm F3.8-4 Tele Macro lens with a leather case
- Soligor Close-up lens kit +1, +2 & +3 with a pretty leather case
- 80A Blue Filter which Converts daylight film for use with a 3200K lamps (since I'm not using film this I think will be a cooling filter)
- There is some flashes including a slave flash, but I haven't gotten there yet.
All of this was for film camera, but it makes it all the more fun to stick it on a DSLR. This was what I ended up with after 5 minutes with the 50mm & the +2 filter.
More testing to come, don't judge me on my first attempts.