Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 205: H2's Choice


I went somewhere in the house, but left Lightroom up on the computer.  I came back to my room to find  H2 (we call him H2, mainly because his name starts with H & he was the second kid) my 7 year old budding photographer not only looking through my photos for today but processing them. YES - PROCESSING THEM.  Mainly he plays with the presets, but the funny thing is he uses auto tone.  A 7 year old.  Anyway, I decided to find the photo he liked the best and we processed it together.  We tried setting by setting what he liked & didn't like.  This is the finished project, his goal was to have the road look blue.  I think we succeeded and I think I hired a photo assistant for the summer.

8 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

Wow! Nicely done, H2!

credd said...

that's pretty cool. my photo assistant/teacher will be home for her birthday next week...and i can't wait to see what new tips she teaches me on this visit.

greygirl25 said...

Tell H2 his processing totally rocks. I predict a brilliant future for him.

Nice image.

Ingrid said...

Great job H2. :) Picture Perfect.

Anonymous said...

he has an eye for a good picture and the blue tone was a good choice

Judy said...

Was this a night shot to begin with, or did it get turned into one? Love the photo.

Yolanda said...

Props to H2 - nicely done! I like how he visualized the blue road. It totally works!

Breanna said...

Looks great! Awesome job H2!