Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 215: Pink & Yellow


I'm going to come right out and say I have NO clue what this is.  Its a rare occasion that I find a specimen that is not a bud or 1/2 dead.  My only failure is my inability to tell you what it is.  I will tell you that they are in a water feature and but obviously not your typical lily.  If you know tell me.

Images & Inspirations: My friends on Twitter.  Each of them inspire me and show me something I never imagined.  I truly love to search #tasra365 & #project365 on Twitter and see my daily inspiration.  Today is Twitter Tuesday after all.

7 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

Wow! The colors are beautiful. I don't know what it is either but I do know that it's mighty pretty! Nicely done.

Yolanda said...

I forget the names of very common flowers! I like looking at them and photographing them. I cannot name them, and I certainly can't grow them! They are meant for my visual pleasure only :) This shot is beautiful! Half dead? eh... let's say it's half alive. The colors are brilliant!

Ingrid said...

I don't know what it is but it beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful lighting with nice details. Nice shot.

Breanna said...

I'm going to say it's a cambodia lotus. It's a beautiful shot! I love the center, great detail and very interesting!

Anonymous said...

its gorgeous and the details are very interesting, the way the staemen seem to swirl as if submerged in water

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I have no clue what it is either, but it sure is pretty!