Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 216: For Ms. Wooley


My son's 1st grade teacher is THE BOMB.  The most wonderful woman in the world.  I swear (I'm not lying here.) Anyway, her favorite color is purple.  Today, I saw these and I took them and thought of her.  I also brought her a purple bath bomb with her favorite scent, lavender.  She has been the most wonderful teacher for H2.  I thank her for all she has done for my baby over the past year & offer this picture as a tribute to the wonder that she is.

4 comments:

greygirl25 said...

Beautiful picture. I'll bet she never forgets your son.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to thank a teacher. Nice texture on this shot.

Better with a Bow said...

Wouldn't a print of this make a great thank you gift for teacher????

Breanna said...

Awww clematis' my favorite! I love how they are climbing the wall. Amazing color and compositon! ♥ it!

I'm glad your son has a great teacher, they are hard to find!