Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 77: Theme Thursday, WATER



Thursday's are Theme Thursday and today's theme was water.  This was not exactly what I wanted to do considering its 20 something degrees outside with a windchill in the single digits.  I'm shivering just thinking out it, but I was so surprised to find ice all over the edge of the lake.  It hasn't been that cold over the past week, in fact the freezing temps didn't hit until after midnight last night, but the banks were covered in ice, the reeds coming out of the water were glistening with ice crystals and this branch jutting out just barely above the water caught my eye.  Although a beautiful sunny day without a cloud in the sky, this picture showed more of the actually feel of the day in B&W - it really is starkly cold outside.  Something we don't get in Texas - but this year has been COLD.

Manual:  Understanding Exposure

Images & Inspirations:  Today its about my 365 companions.  You guys inspire me more than you know.

No comments: