Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 72: The unseen path





At the beginning of the year we make resolutions, to lose weight, take better care of us, give more to charity.....the list is endless.  Well, I refuse to make resolutions, I prefer to make lifestyle adjustments.   Over 2009 I made some great adjustments - I exercise regularly now in fact I crave it.  I feel a million times better.  In 2010 I want to look for the unseen path the road not meant for anyone but me and follow my own destiny, for only my path can lead me in the right direction.

I may never find it, but it will be an interesting ride.  Incidentally, my husband chose the photo today so this might be his path.

Manual: has been misplaced - oops! So I'm reading Understanding Exposure, by Bryan Peterson.  Excellent read.

Images & Inspirations:  Pete Carr - OMG he's fantastic.

No comments: