Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 131: Brake Pads


I am having the most fun with that 1000mm lens.  I walked all over the front & back yard today.  TONS of macro shots, I was trying to get pictures of these little daylillies that were just peeking through the dirt, but I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture without standing over 25 ft away.  All I got was the acorn top and it took up almost the whole frame. Seriously, the whole frame.  I need to do a little more work on this.  I was surprised at the ridiculous things I could take close up from really far away and if the wind ever dies down, I've got some climbing rose bushes to take.    This is not something you look at everyday - but maybe we can all use it as a reminder to "slow down" a little and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Rotate your hubcap 90 degrees and have a face that would work in the commercial that finds faces in everyday things. Can't remember what the commercial is selling, but it entertains me to find the faces.