Friday, March 5, 2010

Day134: Dew


I woke up to see dots on my chairs outside, instead of going out in the cold, I got the BIG lens out again.  I found it was dew on my chairs.  What a surprise, but not as big a surprise as finding out I was today's Feature Friday. I knew it was coming, but I didn't realize it was today and it made my today.  I want to say thank you to Tasra for a great write up and for getting us all together.  I know that I have grown by leaps and bounds not only by taking pictures everyday, but by learning from each other.  The #tasra365 group on twitter has influenced me, inspired me and given me the right push at the right time.  I'm so excited to be a part of it. I'd also like to thank Scott Bourne, for if he didn't retweet Tasra's original tweet, I never would have known about it.

I'm so loving this 365 day project that I can't really express myself in words.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Guess you didn't have morning coffee outside this day.

Yolanda said...

I need to get me a BIG lens!!! Nice shot; love the colors and the depth of field. Also, congrats on the Tasra article! Very cool!