Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 144: Don't freak out. Yes, I these are people.


Its Spring Break and I have 5 days with my boys.  I asked for a quick walk, they complained as soon as we got 6 feet away from the car and began asking if we could go home.  I tortured them for about 30 minutes before I turned around.  E is on the top only because  I took that picture first, H2, well, I'm sure he always feels like he comes in second, but he has a spark in his eye that no one can beat.  It's like he always knows a secret or what's about to happen.

I'm looking forward to my 5 uninterrupted days with my boys, although I might need to be medicated afterwards(ha! ha!).  I took some awesome pictures today, I think I'll have to go back and take a few more so I can use them tomorrow.  These were by far the closest to my heart.

4 comments:

Beaneyman said...

Dijea, Great shots of the kids, It amazing how much expression you can capture Nice work !

Breanna said...

Great pictures! Beautiful family! I hope you enjoy your time with them!

Yolanda said...

Fun portraits! Love that they are b/w! I like how it's a portion of their face, but yet you can still see the expressions and personality.

Anonymous said...

Nice photos of you boys! I like the personality you captured.