Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 44: On a Clear Day....


This reminds me of a song from a movie from 1970. The movie was, On A Clear Day You Can See Forever, staring: Yves Montand, Barbra Streisand, Bob Newhart, Jack Nicholson. But the words of that song always enter my mind on a day like this, it was cold too and that just added to it. By myself, thinking about any and every possibility available. Those are the days I like. The ones where you imagine anything can happen.

Because it can.

Manual: Page 34, Point & Shoot Photography Step 1: Turn on a Camera (I think I've got this down.)

Images: Daniel Beltra - amazing. I so want to get the opportunity for some arial shots. Its really too bad I'm afraid of heights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a song by that name too, and it's really nice.

This photo is really nice.

Karen Johnson said...

This is a great photo. I love the lighting and your composition. Good job!