Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 122: In the car


It's not every day I get to drive down the highway and take photos.  Well, I do sometimes, but its so much safer to do with someone else at the wheel.  After an overwhelming weekend of homework, the family & I took off for a 1st birthday party.  Instead of posting the obligatory kid pictures, I am posting my highway photos.  WHEE!  So much more fun right?  My husband and I disagreed on the after dark photos.  So mine is on the left, his is on the right.  You decide.


5 comments:

Yolanda said...

This bridge has such an interesting shape and curve. Love the repetitive pillars and design. Fun shot!

Breanna said...

WOW! Now that's a highway! I'm going to go with your shot. You can tell it's cars driving by...

David Abbishaw said...

Wow, the bridge is so huge it makes me think this was almost a tiny model

Judy said...

You dad used to do a lot of stuff like this. Usually had cars going over the big bridge in CC. Love the daylight one. Captures the feeling I get every time I drive that place.

Beaneyman said...

THe bridge just does it for me fantastic